-> Bedding capacity : 4 double beds, 6 single beds.
-> Sheets, covers and towels are supplied for all accommodation types.
- THE CHARMING HUT : comfortable Melanesian style hut, built with timber and river stones sets the authentic Caledonian atmosphere. It is fully furnished with artful wood work and counts 2 double beds on the mezzanine and 2 single beds on the ground floor.
- THE BUNGALOW : basic but charming hut, equipped with 2 single beds, ventilators, lighting and power plugs.
The facilities are in a separate block, in true local fashion, and count 2 hot water showers and a WC.
- THE TROPICAL ROOMS : nice Bali style bungalow with two separate rooms, up and downstairs. Each room is equipped with one double and one single bed. Bathroom and air conditionning.
The cuisine is essentially made of fresh local produce. All meals are on order only. The culinary experience is enhanced by the set up. Guests can sip a drink while admiring the numerous sculptures and carvings, or simply sitting around the fire pit during fresh winter nights.
The bar and dining-room are in a large open Faré where a massive table made of local timber sits, surrounded by the garden’s vegetation, for the guests delight.
- Speed boat, « banana » type. The 7m40 fiber glass hull is equipped with a 175 horse power four stroke Suzuki engine. The walk-about designed hull has a maximum capacity of 10 passengers.
- Rentals : surfboards, bikes, wetsuits, and snorkelling gear.