Nëkwéta Surf Camp is set up in a luxurious tropical garden, just 200 meters from the Roche Percée (Pierced Rock) beach.
The place is a privileged venue, in a special place, with a maximum capacity of 10 guests. The buildings respect Oceanian and Melanesian architecture. The atmosphere and service are personalized and authentic.
All guests will enjoy the place for its calm and serenity, topped by the soothing sound of waves splashing on the nearby beach. This tropical haven, located on the Roche Percée headland, surrounded by mountains, the Néra River and the Pacific Ocean, is a magic place. The lagoon, the ocean, the river and the mangroves combine to deliver a beautiful array of biodiversity and Nëkwéta sits in a central location.
The Roche Percée beach faces the Bourail pass, which is the widest and the closest to the main island’s west coast, and hosts the island’s only beach break. The shorebreak’s rumble is a natural indicator of swell size and direction much appreciated by surfers.
Nëkwéta Surf Camp is set up in a luxurious tropical garden, just 200 meters from the Roche Percée (Pierced Rock) beach. A charming and comfortable Melanesian style hut, built with timber and river stones sets the authentic Caledonian atmosphere. The hut is fully furnished with artful wood work.
– Melanesian style hut: counts 2 double beds on the mezzanine and 2 single beds on the ground floor.
– Cabin : 2 single beds.
The facilities are in a separate block, in true local fashion, and count 2 hot water showers and a WC .
– tropical bungalow : 2 rooms, up and downstairs. 1 double bed and 1 single bed. Air cond. Bathroom ensuite.
bed covers and towels supplied.
– The bar and dining-room are in a large open Faré where a massive table made of local timber sits, surrounded by the garden’s vegetation, for the guests’ delight.
The cuisine is essentially made of fresh local produce. All meals are on order only. The culinary experience is enhanced by the set up. Guests can sip a drink while admiring the numerous sculptures and carvings, or simply sitting around the fire pit during fresh winter nights.
- 1 « banana » type speed boat. The 7m40 fiber glass hull is equipped with a 175 horse power four stroke Suzuki engine. The walk-about designed hull has a maximum capacity of 12 passengers.
- Rentals : surfboards, bikes, wetsuits, and snorkelling gear.
- Bedding capacity : 4 double beds, 6 single beds.